Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March

Another month, still running.


Still struggling, but I'm keeping at it.

I downloaded a new app on my phone - basically a couch to 5k type thing that I'm going to try.  I feel like I may be pushing myself too hard and too fast to try to reach goals.  I met one or two of them and then I have a set back and I have to start all over.  I know that's part of running and I have to stop beating myself up about it.  It's hard though.

I am signing up for a 5k in April.  I don't care if I have to walk the entire damn thing, I will participate.  I'm still debating on the half marathon in November.  I'd almost like to give it whirl even if I completely and utterly do horrible - like getting picked up by the van (ha ha!).  At least that way, depending on how I do, I will know if I'm doing this stuff right. 

Running sucks ass.  

No comments:

Post a Comment